Digital Marketing Training Institute In New Delhi
Digital marketing is such an online platform where you can earn more for very less money, you can increase your business, that too by following some steps. through digital marketing, you can give online ads, you can also tell many viewers about your product and services so that you can promote your product and services. Through digital marketing you can collect a lot of customers for your business and sell your product to them very comfortably, by telling them about your product or services, you can extend your business and through digital marketing, you can talk about your product or services to the whole world and sell and earn.
But it is very important to know what is digital marketing, and what is the process of doing digital marketing, when you know the process, only then you will be able to do digital marketing, for which you must do a digital marketing course.
What is a digital Marketing course?
You will be taught everything from the beginning in the digital marketing course, you will be taught how to set up your website with Google ads., and how you can increase traffic on your website. This course is taught by both methods, online and offline. Students can choose according to their wish, which method they like more, and they complete their course by choosing which method they like, this course is based on the practical method that the students learn everything easily and apply it in their future and make their future bright.
Key features of the course
- Course duration – depending on the institute
- Live project training
- 100% job-oriented training
- Industry expert faculty
- Customized syllabus
- Best fees structure
- Provide doubt clear sessions
- Free demo class available
To whom Digital Marketing training is suitable?
Digital marketing training is suitable for anyone who is looking to gain knowledge about digital marketing tactics such as SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and more. This includes entrepreneurs, startups, businesses, marketers, and even complete beginners.
Benefits of doing an Online digital marketing course
As I told you that our course is also available online, what its benefits, you can see in the below points-
- Through these methods you can read anywhere, at any time.
- Class Video will be given for a long time
- Taught you the interview preparation
- Provide live project
- 100% placements
- More flexible and special timing.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Course in Offline/Classroom Training
Digital Marketing will be taught to you in the offline/classroom by an expert teacher
- Provide a laptop to work on a real-time project
- Provide free material and take mock test
- Provide backup classes for doubt
- Provide various tools for teaching the course
- Provide internship opportunities
- 100% placement Assistance
- Provide a certificate for completion of the course.
Why you chose the KWT Digital Marketing course in Delhi
- Our digital Marketing courses are designed to meet the global industry requirement.
- Only professional teachers will teach this course
- Given fully smart classroom to the students
- You will be given a live project from time to time so that you can better understand how digital marketing works.
- Your classes will be taken regularly and the tool teaching will be updated from time to time so that you can be taught well.
- The digital marketing course is designed to deliver a clear knowledge of Digital Marketing, video marketing, and affiliate marketing, etc, and many more.
- You will be given flexible time and very few students will be taught in one batch so that teachers can teach the students with proper attention.
- Here this course is taught at a very affordable fee and provides a certificate for the completion of the course.
- KWT institution is the best Digital Marketing training in Delhi which also provide placement assistants and this institution supports their students to obtain their goal.
KWT Training Profile
- At KWT, we give both theoretical and practical knowledge about digital marketing to our students.
- In all digital Marketing platforms our trainers are experts and professionals.
- Our experts try to give industry-relevant skills to the students.
- Our institution always tries to give its attention to every student.
- At KWT, expert teachers are taught the students with updates teaching tools to enhance the knowledge/ skills of the students.
- We keep helping our students till they achieve their careers.
What job opportunities get after Digital Marketing Course in Delhi
As we know how much technology has made our life easy, similarly technology has come into our business as well, business has also been updated a lot. Most of our business has become online and it is very easy to do with less effort.
Today’s time is so fast that no one wants to waste their time, that’s why online business has become very popular in today’s time, due to which job opportunities have become very much on the online platform. therefore, whatever organization may be private or government, they mostly want to hire candidates who have complete knowledge of Digital Marketing. Some of the most popular jobs in the Digital Marketing industry are as follows
1. Digital Marketing Manager
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
3. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Manager
4. Content Marketing Specialist
5. Social Media Manager
6. Email Marketing Specialist
7. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Consultant
8. Digital Strategist
10. Web Analytics Analyst
11. Digital Media Buyer
12. SEO Analyst
13. Digital Project Manager
14. Growth Hacker
15. Influencer Marketer
16. Media Planner
17. Affiliate Marketer
18. Mobile Marketer
19. Digital Advertising Specialist
20. Digital Content Coordinator
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE MODULE
Basics of Marketing and Digital marketing
- Introduction to the Principles of Marketing
- Analyzing the Market
- Developing the Marketing Plan
- Creating and Promoting the Brand
- Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Types of Marketing
- Benefits of Digital marketing
Understanding the Marketing Channels
- Overview of the Different Types of Marketing Channels
- The Pros and Cons of Each Channel
- Best Practices for Implementing and Optimizing Each Channel
- How to Measure and Track Results
- How to Leverage Multiple Channels to Achieve Maximum Results
- How to Develop a Winning Strategy for Your Business
Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- On-page and Off-page SEO
- Analyze competitor SEO tactics
- Implement keyword research
- Incorporate meta tags and metadata
- Create and optimize page titles and descriptions
- Utilize content optimization
- Optimize images and other media
- Implement internal linking structure
- Utilize external links/backlinks
- Monitor website performance with analytics
- Implement structured data and schema markup
- Utilize local SEO tactics
- Monitor and respond to reviews
- Monitor and respond to questions in forums
- Implement social media optimization tactics
- Use voice search optimization tactics
- Utilize rich snippets and rich cards
- Monitor and track ranking changes
- Utilize accelerated delivery/CDN services
- Monitor and respond to online reviews
- Implement site speed optimization
- Implement accessibility optimization
- Utilize video optimization
- Monitor and respond to webmaster tools errors
Technical SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Website Crawling & Indexing
- Structured Data & Schema Markup
- Optimize Page Titles & Meta Description
- Internal Linking & Navigation
- URL Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Mobile Optimization
- Page Speed Optimization
- Identify Competitors
- Analyze Visibility
- Track Branding
- Analyze Content
- Monitor Social Media
- Analyze Advertising
- Assess Pricing
- Gather Reviews
- Compare Strategies
- Different Google Updates
- How to protect websites from different Updates
- Black Hat, White and Gray Hat Techniques
SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Work on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter Ads
- Create, Manage, Optimize, Monitor & Target Ads
- Setting Up ad Accounts
- Execute Live Campaign on Different Social media platforms
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Keyword Research, Ad Copy Creation, Bid Management, Landing Page Optimization, Ad Placement, Campaign Tracking, Analytics & Reporting
- Google AdWords (Google Ads)
- Ads on Google Partner Websites
- Display Ads, Search Ads & Video Ads
SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Social Media fundamentals
- Optimizing Facebook for business
- Optimizing Instagram for business
- Utilizing twitter for business
- How to use Pinterest for business
- Tips to Viral Content on Social Media Sites
- How to create content for Social networks
- How to create and Use groups and communities
- Create, manage, and store email contacts and their associated information.
- Design email templates for campaigns and individual emails.
- Monitor and manage the progress of campaigns.
- Track and analyze metrics such as open rate, click-through rate, and unsubscribe rate.
- Analyze email performance data to gain insights into customer behavior.
- Automatically schedule and deliver emails to customers.
- Use dynamic content to send personalized emails to customers.
- Test different versions of emails to find the most effective one.
- Establishing brand identity
- Managing customer relationships
- Promotional activities
- Leveraging social media
- Developing loyalty programs
Online Reputation Management
- Monitoring customer reviews
- Implementing customer feedback
- Enhancing search engine visibility
- Responding to negative reviews
- Building an online presence
Content Planning and Creation
- Graphics and banner Creation Using Canva or Photoshop
- Create Content Strategy
- Research and Analysis
- Content Mapping
- Content Creation
- Content Optimization
- Publishing and Distribution of Content
Lead Generation and Landing Page
- What are leads
- Medium to Generate Leads
- How to Generate Organic/Inorganic Leads?
- Understanding the concepts & Funnels of Lead Generation
- Create and customize landing pages
- Create forms for collecting leads
- Automate lead generation process
- Track and monitor lead activities
- Optimize landing pages for better conversion rates
- Introduction to google AdSense
- Tips to get Google AdSense Approved
- How to Implements Ads and Monetized Blogs
- How to Create Ads for Websites and Blogs
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Webmaster (Search Console)
- How to Setup Google Analytics, Webmaster & Tag Manager
- Set up tracking code in your website
- Set up goals, events, and ecommerce tracking
- Analyze website performance
- Monitor user engagement and behavior
Remarketing & Moment Marketing
- Understanding Remarketing Concept
- Select from a list of pre-defined remarketing
- Monitor the campaign’s performance and make changes as needed.
- Create a schedule for the campaign, including start and end times.
- Generate reports to measure the success of the campaign
- What is Moment Marketing
- Setting up Moment marketing
- Create Content for moment marketing
- Optimizing Moment Marketing
- Measure moment marketing success
YouTube and Video Marketing
- Overview of YouTube and Video Marketing
- Benefits of YouTube and Video Marketing
- Types of Video Marketing
- Setting Up Your YouTube Channel
- Creating Engaging Video Content
- Uploading and Optimizing Videos
- Working with Influencers
- Using YouTube Live Streaming
- Tips for Successful YouTube and Video Marketing
- Monetizing YouTube Videos with Ad
- Understanding the Mobile Marketing Concept
- Bulk SMS/Messaging
- Bulk WhatsApp
- How to integrate Voice/SMS Services
- Mobile Video Ads
- Mobile Search Ads
- Mobile Email Ads
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- How to Become an Affiliate Marketer
- Proven Strategies for Affiliate Marketers
- Tracking and Managing Your Affiliate Campaigns
- How to become Affiliate on Amazon and Flipkart
- How to Promote Own Brand for Others Affiliate Networks
Website Creation & Development
- Types of Websites
- How to Create Websites on WordPress
- How to Setup WordPress
- Install Theme and Plugins
- How to Optimize and SEO WordPress Website
Domain and Hosting
- How to Book and renew Domain and Hosting
- How to Map Domain and Hosting
- How to install HTTPS certificate on Website
- How to Install CDN on website
- How to Live Website
How to Get Freelance Projects
- Different Ways to Get Projects Online and Offline
- Exploring the right platforms to get freelancing projects
- How to create Proposal
- How to Bid on Different Platforms
Digital Marketing Tools
- Different Types of Tools for Digital marketing
- Usage of Digital marketing tools
- How to Use Online, Offline tools for Digital marketing Success
Ecommerce marketing and Setup E-commerce Store
- Create Ecommerce Store on Shopify and Woo-Commerce
- How to List products on Amazon and Flipkart
- How to Sell on Ecommerce Websites
- How to Implement Payment Getaway and Live Chat Support on Websites
Digital Marketing certification course in Delhi.
Digital Marketing course certification is one of the best credit points of the student’s life which will show a depth knowledge of Digital Marketing. our institution provides this certificate to the students after completion of the course. This certificate helps to boost your job profile and opens the door to a reputed organization. our institution tries to increase the skill of the students and set their career option.