WordPress Training Institute in New Delhi
As we know WordPress is going to be developed all over the world as CMS Friendly platform which makes blogging easy in the coming time for all the youngsters with their various plugins to make blog websites, eCommerce sites, and applications. There may be a possibility to take it to the next level.
KWT Digital Institute in Delhi is one of the best WordPress training institutes. Our institute promises its candidate WordPress training right from CMS fundamentals to complete installation and configuration process, content visits, and plugins management along with providing you with high performance and security help to work with the users.
Our institute provides WordPress training in every way to make our candidates fully familiar with top-level blogging functionalities we give confidence to our candidates that we offer to restrict their entries website with our WordPress or just we tell them how to install and use it on their websites.
We completely trust our teaching standard as we have a team of experts, and professionals in their job who can guide our candidates with all the techniques they need to use WordPress. WordPress training completely helps you to become a top-level WordPress developer who tries to make your upcoming future right or bright.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is open-source software that is used to create an online website. This software is written in PHP and MYSQL. WordPress software is a very popular Content Management system that will help to manage all the content easily.
If I tell you, nowadays more than 30 percent to 35 percent of users use WordPress on the whole web world, and may use it for hobby blogs or any news sites, all use WordPress. The main reason for the popularization of WordPress is it is more accurate, safe, and free to use.
We can also see many CMS on the internet Like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Tumblr, etc but we can’t get WordPress cms that and user-friendly too. Nowadays WordPress software is much popular among users. More than 35% of the website around the world are made up of WordPress only.
So, WordPress is an open-source platform, and several volunteers all over the world are continually upgrading the WordPress code and making this software better and easier to use it. Moreover, in WordPress, the users get thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes available which help to make any kind of website that you can want.
Why should you take the WordPress training course?
- Due to popularization of the WordPress many small competing platforms are getting dormant.
- WordPress is very easy to use or handle but is used only who are computer literate.
- It is time to time upgrading to make it better for use.
- All over the web, WordPress is exploding.
- Most of the websites are made by WordPress.
What will you learn from WordPress Training from KWT Digital Institution?
In our WordPress training course, you will learn many things such as those given below.
- To work efficiently on WordPress, you will learn tricks and quick tips.
- Best and upgrade tools will be used to teach
- Learn basic rights from setting up web Hosting and installing WordPress.
- Learn how to create and operate your WordPress Themes.
- Learn the conceptual framework of WordPress.
- Learn how to discover the building blocks of a WordPress site.
Prominent features of the KWT Digital Training Course
We have made our course very different and better as compared to other institutions such as
- Our course is well-structured and based on industry relevant curriculum
- We have experience and work with dedicated mentors
- Provide live projects and classes
- Taking periodic evaluations and giving true, fair feedback
- 100% placement assistance.
Key features of the WordPress Training course
- Course duration – depending on the institute
- Live project training
- 100% job assistance
- Industry expert faculty
- Customized syllabus
- Best fees structure
- Provide doubt clear sessions
- Free demo class available
WORDPRESS WEB DESIGNING COURSE MODULES
1. Introduction to WordPress
2. WordPress Installation and Configuration
3. Working with WordPress Themes
4. Understanding WordPress Widgets
5. WordPress Plugins
6. Setting Up WordPress Menus
7. WordPress Customization
8. Creating Posts and Pages
9. Understanding WordPress Taxonomies
10. WordPress Custom Post Types
11. Working with WordPress Shortcodes
12. WordPress Security
13. Working with WordPress Media
14. WordPress E-Commerce
15. WordPress SEO
16. WordPress Troubleshooting and Maintenance
WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT SYLLABUS
1. Introduction to WordPress
2. WordPress Installation
3. WordPress Dashboard
4. WordPress Theme Development
5. WordPress Customization
6. WordPress Plugin Development
7. WordPress Widgets
8. WordPress Security
9. WordPress Multisite
10. WordPress SEO
11. WordPress Maintenance
12. WordPress Custom Post Types
13. WordPress Shortcodes
14. WordPress Database Management
15. WordPress APIs
16. WordPress eCommerce
17. WordPress Performance Optimization
18. WordPress Troubleshooting
19. WordPress Localization
20. WordPress Best Practices